Functional Laboratory Test
According to the World Health Organization (WHO), Health is a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity. It seems that our current healthcare system focuses only on the symptoms of disease and infirmity part but has lost sight of the complete well-being component of health.
While most conventional lab testing look for disease pathology. Functional laboratory tests enable us to help identify functional, biochemical, nutritional, metabolic and hormonal status. Functional tests that we carry are:
- DNA/PCR based stool test / Digestive Health Test (GI-MAP™)
- Osteoarthritis / Cartilage Damage test (Urinary CTX-II)
- Adrenal Stress test + Complete Hormone Profile
- Genomic Health Profile
- Liver Function Test
- Heavy Metal Toxicity Test (urinary porphyrins)
- Nutritional and Metabolic Test (OAT)
- Food sensitivity Test (IgG4)
- Cellular Health Assessment (Bio-Impedance Analysis)
Schedule a 1-on-1
Address: 21 Tan Quee Lan Street, #02-04 Heritage Place 188108 Singapore.
Phone: +65 6493 7293
Mobile: +65 9854 6806
Travel by MRT:
Take Downtown/East-West Line to Bugis Station, then exit through Exit D to Tan Quee Lan Street. This exit is directly opposite of the Heritage Place .